POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another city-sight (93,7 kbbu) : Re: Another city-sight (93,7 kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another city-sight (93,7 kbbu)
From: ddombrow
Date: 27 Feb 2001 13:26:41
Message: <3a9bf161@news.povray.org>
I love what you've done, but I think it looks a bit dead, sort of like a
ghost town or something. It needs more signs of life here and there. It
isn't necessary to add human figures, but just things that show signs of
habitation. The bucket does this to an extent, but it needs more. Tools
wagons, plants, clay jars, anything.

It is still very good though, those are really great wood textures, I love
the fibonacci stones. Keep up the great work.

--
Dan D.